Petition to Confirm, Correct, or Vacate Attorney-Client Fee Arbitration Award (ADR-103)

Ask the court to approve (confirm) or correct an arbitrator’s decision (award) made in a special arbitration program for disputes between attorneys and clients over attorney fees and to make the award a court decision (judgment) or ask the court to cancel (vacate) the arbitrator’s award. Use this form only for awards that you are not free to reject (binding awards) made in arbitrations done under Business and Professions Code sections 6200-6206. 

Effective: January 1, 2024