Petition for Writ (Misdemeanor, Infraction, or Limited Civil Case) (APP-151)

Ask the Superior Court Appellate Division for a writ  in a misdemeanor, infraction, or limited civil case  or a writ challenging a postjudgment order  (an order made after the judgment in the case was made) about enforcing the judgment in a small claims case . You must use this form if you are asking for a writ and are not represented by a lawyer.

Effective: January 1, 2017