Application and Order for Appearance and Examination (AT-138)

Ask the court for a decision (order) that a judgment debtor (a person the court has decided owes you money) come to court to provide information to help you collect the money you are owed or that another person provide information about money or other property they have that belongs either to a judgment debtor or that you may have the right to attach. Also states the court’s decision (order) approving your request and to tell the judgment debtor or other person what can happen if they do not come to court when ordered.

Effective: April 1, 2024