Application and Notice of Hearing for Order to Terminate, Modify, or Vacate Temporary Protective Order (AT-145)

Ask the court for a decision (order) to end (terminate), change (modify), or cancel (vacate) an order the court made limiting your right to spend money or transfer other property that a person who is suing you (the plaintiff) may have a right to attach. Also tells the plaintiff when the court will hold a hearing on your request.

Effective: July 1, 1983