Request to Enter Default (Uniform Parentage) (FL-165)

Ask the court for a decision (order) that time has ended for your spouse or domestic partner to file a response to your petition. This allows you to ask the court for a judgment based on a signed settlement agreement or, if no agreement, based on what you asked for in the petition.

Effective: January 1, 2023