Declaration for Default or Uncontested Judgment (Uniform Parentage—Custody and Support) (FL-230)

Use this with Request for Default (form FL-165) to ask the court for a decision (order) that time has ended for the other parent to file a response to your petition. This allows you to ask the court for a judgment based on a signed settlement agreement or, if no agreement, based on what you asked for in the petition.

Effective: January 1, 2020