Advisement and Waiver of Rights Re: Determination of Parental Relationship (Uniform Parentage) (FL-235)

Tell the court that you and the other parent have an agreement to establish parentage and that you agree to give up the rights listed in the form so that the court can approve the Judgment (form FL-250) without a trial.