Petition for Custody and Support of Minor Children (FL-260)

Ask the court for child custody and visitation (parenting time) orders when you are not ending a marriage or domestic partnership; you are not married but have legally adopted a child together; you are not married but have a signed voluntary declaration of paternity; or the juvenile court order names you as the child's parents.

Effective: September 1, 2021