Notice of Motion to Cancel (Set Aside) Judgment of Parentage (FL-272)

Tell the court and the other parent that you want a hearing to ask the court to cancel all the orders included in the judgment of parentage. Also ask the court to order genetic testing and enter a judgment stating that you are not the child's parent.

Effective: January 1, 2020