Declaration Regarding Address Verification—Postjudgment Request to Modify a Child Custody, Visitation, or Child Support Order (FL-334)

Tells the court that you are certain of the address where the other parent lives and that you had the other parent served by mail at that address with a Request for Order (form FL-300) to change a judgment or permanent orders for child custody, visitation, or child support. This is used as an attachment to a proof of service by mail.

Effective: January 1, 2012