Notice of Motion and Motion for Simplified Modification of Order for Child, Spousal, or Family Support (FL-390)

Tell the other parent (or party) details about a hearing to ask the court to change an order for child support, spousal or domestic partner support, or family support. Explains what other forms need to be complete and how to serve the documents on the other parent.

Effective: January 1, 2003