Joint Petition for Summary Dissolution (FL-800)

Start a simplified process for divorce if you and your spouse or domestic partner have been married or partners for less than 5 years, do not own or owe very much, do not have children together, do not want spousal or partner support from each other, and you meet all other requirements listed in Summary Dissolution Information (form FL-810) to file this type of case.