Name and Information about th Person Whose Name is to be Changed (Attachment to Petition for Change of Name) (NC-110)

Tells the court about the person who is asking for a name change. Use one form for each person whose name you want to change. This is always attached to a NC-100, NC-200, or NC-500 form before it is filed.

Effective: January 1, 2023