Supplemental Attachment to Petition for Change of Name (Declaration of Guardian) (NC-110G)

Gives the court information about the child's relatives, and the person who is asking to change the child's name. Use one form for each child whose name you want to change. This is always attached to a NC-110 form before it is filed.

Effective: January 1, 2001