Birth Certificate for Child of Petitioner—Attachment (NC-311)

Gives the court information about your child if you are seeking a new birth certificate for your child reflecting your change of gender and any name change. Use one form for each child. This is always attached to a NC-300 form before it is filed.

Effective: January 1, 2023