Marriage License and Certificate—Attachment (NC-312)

Gives the court information about your current marriage license and certificate and the spouse sharing them. Use this if you are seeking a new marriage certificate reflecting your change of gender along with any change of name. This is attached to a NC-300 form before it is filed.

Effective: January 1, 2023